Caregiving can feel overwhelming and lonely, but we are here to help. Direction Home of Eastern Ohio will work in partnership with you to ease your responsibilities and guide you toward a more positive future for yourself and your loved one.
NEW Kinship Services
ARE YOU AN ADULT, 55 OR OLDER CARING FOR A MINOR CHILD?
- The kinship caregiver must be providing full-time care, informally or formally, to a child(ren) whose parent(s) are not in the home.
- The child(ren) who are receiving care can be a relative or non-relative.
- The child(ren) must live in the same private residence of kinship caregiver.
The Kinship Support Program Services
- Health Maintenance Supplies such as Diapers, Pull Ups or Wipes
- Mattress & Box Spring
- Kinship Caregiver Resource Counseling
- Other items/services benefiting a kinship caregiver may also be considered.
William Swanston Charitable Fund, The Kennedy Family Fund and The Arnett Family Fund, component funds of
The Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley.
Call 330-505-2352 for more information.
Information and education services are available to all caregivers.
Contact Direction Home of Eastern Ohio for information and referral.
We will determine preliminary needs and will provide information about various support services available to you.
Services May Include:
For More Information
Call 330-505-2300 or 800-686-7367 or complete our Contact Form and someone will be in touch as soon as possible.